The M-Series dental implant system offers practitioners an elegantly simple yet state-of-the-art implant, featuring the popular internal hex connection system, for treatment of the full range of clinical indications.
The M-Series internal hex connection interface is precision-machined for maximum stability and implant-abutment sealing, and provides excellent tactile sensibility during placement. All M-Series implants share the same size connection, reducing abutment and tool inventory requirements.
Combined with state-of-the-art design features such as microthreads and a reverse taper on the neck, a built-in platform shift, highly effective self-tapping thread with a tapered body shape, and the Southern Implants moderately rough Alumina blasted surface (with over 15 years of proven clinical success), the risk of adverse implant reactions such as soft tissue irritation, implant mobility, bone loss and peri-implantitis is reduced. The option of a Co-Axis™ (angulated platform) body shape offers practitioners a versatile and trustworthy tool for effective treatment of the full range of indications, bone quality and anatomical presentations.
Surgical and Prosthetic Benefits
- Reduced inventory requirements
- Excellent tactile sensibility during placement
- Fast insertion
- Excellent primary stability
- State-of-the-art design features to minimize risk of peri-implant complications
- Wide range of prosthetic options for treatment of single tooth, partial or full edentulism
- Available in 3.7mm, 4.2mm and 5.0mm implant diameters
- Tapered body shape
- Lengths of 8-15mm
- Available in 4.2mm diameter Co-Axis™ (angulated platform) configurations
- High strength titanium alloy
- Internal Hex Product Catalogue